Site news

Great resource and professional development info

Great resource and professional development info

by Belinda Baillie -
Number of replies: 1
Hi guys,

This group is growing and strengthening and worth a look at.

As always, you must feel into whether this resonates for you or not, so be discerning please.

It's the Australian Women's Mentoring Network.
visit www.womensmentoring.com.au

You can sign up for their newsletter which has useful articles and tips or learn how to become a mentor in just 3 hours...... riiiiiiiight....... tongueout

much love,
Belinda and the team
In reply to Belinda Baillie

Re: Great resource and professional development info

by Claire Newman -
Thanks Belinda
I just participated in a global teleconference looking at how to become a key person of influence in your industry. They shared some useful social networking tips and broke down some steps and ideas on what you can do to create an effective web presence as a key person of influence
E.g 1. having a micro niche and pitching it well (elevator speech)
2. Producing a book
3. Producing an information product
4. Getting web famous through social media
5. Joint ventures and partnerships

Unfortunately they do not have another web conference though I may receive a copy of the call and can post a link to you all. However, there is another call with Jeremy Gilley who is the founder of Peace One Day who went from a small start up to creating worldwide influence partnering with huge international companies and used some of the above methods. The link is here if you would like to attend
http://www.triumphantevents.co.uk/events?access=creating-influence

F.Y.I - Most of these webinars will have some kind of promotional element and a sales pitch at the end so boundaries and tuning into your hearts knowing is as always key. I have found some useful gems every now and then by turning up and listening in. Feel into your own discernment as always.

Love
Claire