Site news

celebrations and stepping up

celebrations and stepping up

by Belinda Baillie -
Number of replies: 0
Hi everybody,

I have some really exciting news - and at the same time I also want to acknowledge that there is a lump of sadness in my heart with it.

Lisbeth, who you all know has worked along-side me for the last 3 years since the inception of Global Coaching Academy, is stepping out of her current role and stepping up into other areas in the Insight Foundation.

It has been such a rare and wonderful gift to work with Lisbeth as we have both stretched ourselves and one another, challenged one another to do and be our best - and my how we have grown together, along with the course and our students!

I would like to take this opportunity to express the heartfelt gratitude and appreciation that I have for having had this wonderful and magical person working so closely beside me and as a friend in my life.

Lisbeth was an integral part of the success of our program as a co-ordinator, facilitator, coach, mentor, tutor, presenter, sounding board, system builder, inspiration, intuitive and caring watcher of students, organiser of BJ and all round friend and I truly value her. While we will still be working closely within the Insight Foundation, I will miss her wisdom and input in our program.

It is a testimony to her courage, tenacity and coachability that she is now ready to stretch herself even more and move into more expansion and follow her own heart.

I know that many of you have been touched by Lisbeth's amazing capacity in all the above roles, and I hope you will join me in wishing Lisbeth ongoing joy, growth and wonder in her new role.

Lisbeth, we thank you and we love you. From all of us here at Global Coaching Academy.
much love
BJ, the team, the students and the graduates.
YOU ROCK!
XXXXX